Monday, November 16, 2009

Let's Try This Again

My last post (recently deleted though it is) was about how I'd had it with the school year. That was on October 6. Tomorrow I'll be taking a Mental Health Day before I really do carry through on my threat and throw a child out the window. Of course if I really had my way, I'd throw a child out the window after decapitating them and putting their head on a stake. While I jest, and really do love my kids deep down, the thought of getting them to behave by using some Henry VIII style disipline does bring a smile to my lips.

I've decided that I'm going to take tomorrow off to be able to breathe and search for what I want to do.

I can't help but wonder if I keep praying the wrong prayer about becoming a good teacher, but rather that I'm praying that I just find a better fit.

No comments: